Our team is pleased to announce the Empaxis Scholarship for Women in Business.
A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded annually to a female college student in the United States who is interested in pursuing a career in business and entrepreneurship.
Although trending in the right direction, gender equality has not been fully realized in the boardrooms and upper management sections of the business world. As of 2021, women hold 8% of Fortune 500 CEO positions and 22.5% of board directors.
To encourage more women to pursue higher education and careers in business, Empaxis will help by awarding $2,000 toward their educational pursuits.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants will submit an essay answering the 3 following questions:
– Why is it important to have a diverse group of leaders in business?
– What values must a good leader have? If you have ever demonstrated such attributes, please share.
– What are your professional goals in business, and what inspired you to make these goals?
Important Points to Know
– Essay Submission Criteria: 500-1,000 words. All 3 questions must be answered.
– Grades: There is no minimum SAT/ACT or GPA required.
– Residency requirement: Must be residing in and studying in the United States (citizenship status not a factor)
School year: Must be either an incoming or current college student, studying full-time. There is no age limit for applicants, as long as they meet the aforementioned criteria.
Application Deadline: November 8, 2021